Who We Are Looking For
You truly enjoy building relationships. And you’re the kind of person people naturally gravitate toward and depend on because of your strong leadership skills. An Account Manager at Two Rivers Marketing forges strong bonds with our clients and our agency team to ensure all initiatives, campaigns, and projects are managed on-brand and on-strategy, as well as on-time and on-budget. You are just as passionate and knowledgeable about your clients’ brands as they are. As the face of our agency, your clients trust you to be their proactive marketing partner, staying on top of their industry and leading their company to solutions they’ve not thought of.
What You'll Do Once You're Here
- Maintain basic knowledge of your clients, their industry/segment, and their competitors.
- Manage project budgets.
- Facilitate weekly client-facing status meeting.
- Maintain successful client relationships.
- Ensure successful execution of client projects.
- Own client advocate communication.
- Manage overall strategic quality and correctness of deliverables.
- Effectively present agency work to clients.
- Manage project financial metrics.
- Lead project kickoff meeting with client.
- Write briefs and secure client approval.
- Brief agency teams on client projects.
- Monitor client satisfaction.
- Document client communication.
What You Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or journalism
- Marketing agency experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more agency capabilities/offerings
- Experience drafting client project proposals and SOWs
- Experience with researching requirements for project goals and benchmarking
- Experience in successfully managing clients through complex projects
- Experience in project financial management and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to provide tactical solutions to client business objectives
Why Two Rivers Marketing