Who We Are Looking For
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with channel marketing teams and clients to lead the development of strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem, with a focus on activating localized plans for multi-location, distribution, dealer and agent networks.
- Responsible for the successful development and executional support of digital strategies and packages, including web, mobile, local listings, social media, display, SEO and SEM.
- Work alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives, with a focus on identifying ways to localize these efforts for small businesses, dealers and distribution networks.
- Oversee reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and platform developments and share findings with internal teams.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Candidates for this position must have at least 5 years experience in hands-on digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment and/or focused on through-channel marketing.
What You'll Do Once You're Here
- Provide consultation and guidance to clients and internal teams on various areas of online marketing communications (web/mobile/local listings/social/email/SEO/SEM/display).
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop digital marketing packages for small businesses, dealers, distributors and agents to employ tactics at the local level. Ensure strategies and tactics align with overall corporate objectives and strategies, brand voice and tone, and digital marketing best practices.
- Partner with internal channel marketing teams to consult with individual dealers, distributors and agents and provide customized digital marketing recommendations.
- Lead definition and planning efforts for localized search marketing, including executing and optimizing programs as needed and collaborating with the media team for paid search efforts.
- Partner with media team members and corporate client partners as needed to ensure dealer/local digital marketing strategies and tactics don’t compete with national campaigns.
- Leverage research tools (Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc.) and data to develop digital landscape audits. Assist with tracking of competitors’ online experience, search optimization approach, social media channel health and strategy, etc.
- Oversee local listing management efforts, define best practices and manage vendor relationships.
- Participate in planning efforts for dealer summits and attend summits as a representative of the 2RM team.
- Establish program KPIs and lead program evaluation through regular program reporting using preferred client tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.).
- Contribute to client status calls and support day-to-day communication with client contacts, including responding to requests, sharing status, reporting results, etc.
- Partner with dealer marketing team and 2RM Channel Marketing Studio UX/development team to identify and support platform enhancements based on feedback from dealers/reps and package/new feature ideas.
- Support the creation of scalable processes and best practice documentation related to lead generation, website deployment, repeatable dealer marketing efforts, etc.
- Serve as an agency subject matter expert, resource, and thought leader on local/dealer based digital marketing topics, including paid and organic search, website development, campaign planning and execution, and paid and organic social media.
- Support agency digital marketing efforts as needed, including contributing to THRIVE internal training, digital team training, and new business efforts.
- Acquire and maintain relevant marketing and analytics certifications, attend webinars, read industry blogs, and follow digital thought leaders to stay on top of the ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Support Digital Experience Director and Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing assistance, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates.
- Support business development efforts with creative and strategic content/input as part of the RFP or proposal process.
- Primarily self-managed with with ability to take direction and collaborate with others
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing, with a focus on multi-location and/or through-channel plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Strong problem-solving, strategic thinking, time management, and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think critically and provide strategic recommendations based on digital marketing best practices and trends
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Strong desire to expand digital knowledge to include technology, social media, email marketing, search, mobile, web and app dev
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing, advertising or public relations.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills; keen attention to detail
- Ability to monitor and adhere to budgets and schedules.
- Demonstrated experience with web analytics software and SEM marketing techniques and tools.
- Relevant experience using SEO and social media monitoring tools.
- Ability to develop KPIs and manage program and campaign-level reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and client management skills.
Why Two Rivers Marketing