Who We Are Looking For
You are the connector that orchestrates projects from start to finish. You grasp the big picture and understand the little steps that will get the team there efficiently and effectively. You are a juggler and a negotiator, managing multiple projects and ever-changing priorities to keep cross-functional teams aligned and moving forward. And you are a problem solver that is constantly searching for new ways to deliver work more efficiently and effectively.
What You'll Do Once You're Here
- Design project architecture and estimate structures.
- Manage project timelines to ensure successful facilitation of projects from planning through launch, execution and optimization.
- Build, maintain and monitor project budgets and schedules daily.
- Communicate with client about project milestone, timeline and budget details.
- Source production vendors, generate and manage vendor Purchase Orders and invoices.
- Assist in preparing client invoices.
- Audit budgets upon project completion.
- Maintain professional relationships that meet company core values.
- Learn, grow, thrive, and be recognized for your contributions.
What You Need to Succeed
- Marketing agency or marketing organization experience a plus
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing work breakdown structures, creating timelines and driving successful execution of milestones, on-quality, on-budget, and on-schedule
- Experience collaborating with team members to create detailed project estimates aligned with proposed scopes of work
- Experience in project financial management and analysis
- Experience with monday.com, Workamajig, Workbook Advantage, NetSuite OpenAir, Clients and Profits or other integrated operations tools a plus
Why Two Rivers Marketing