Who We Are Looking For
You can work independently or collaboratively. You’re innovative but analytical. You understand paid search strategies, processes, and best practices. And you’re a wizard at using data, trends, and audience insights to drive ROI-focused media strategies. A Paid Search Specialist at Two Rivers Marketing works with the media team, account teams, cross-functional teams, and clients to develop and activate paid search media strategies that support broader marketing strategy and plans.
What You'll Do Once You're Here
- Ensures paid search plans are compliant, on strategy, and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Works with account teams to define scope and approach for paid search efforts and creates targeting strategies for efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Implements search engine marketing campaigns and analyzes the results of past and ongoing paid search campaigns to optimize effectiveness.
- Works with account teams to develop measurement plans for campaign tracking, analysis, and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Ensures tracking strategies are in place and properly implemented across campaigns, including testing and troubleshooting.
- Manages all facets of plan execution, including campaign set-up, budget pacing and management, reporting and optimization, billing and budget reconciliation, and campaign troubleshooting.
- Provides guidance and recommendations for the development of ad copy.
- Leads auditing of clients’ existing paid search efforts and leverages data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimization and content ideation.
- Presents paid search recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting, and other educational information to internal and external clients.
- Evaluates trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage, and content consumption.
- Stays up to date on paid search best practices and serves as an agency subject matter expert, resource, and thought leader on paid search and other media efforts as needed.
What You Need to Succeed
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
At least two years of experience in paid search planning and execution
Functional knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Moz, and SEMrush (certifications a plus)
Ability to set up campaigns in Google Ads and Bing (certifications preferred)
Experience creating and optimizing eCommerce, Google Merchant, and/or Google Shopping campaigns a plus
Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to monitor and adhere to budgets and schedules
Why Two Rivers Marketing